Ongoing Financial Planning
Our work together is collaborative. I may be the financial expert, however, you are the expert on you. Together, we will build a plan to ensure your military family is financially prepared. I will help you cultivate consciousness around your financial decisions, such as Blended Retirement system or Thrift Savings plan choices and eliminate obstacles as we work towards achieving your goals.
As a client, your first year involves an initial planning process of four to six meetings over the course of two to three months. During these meetings, we will collaborate to produce an individualized financial plan and implementation schedule for the coming year. Throughout your time with me, you will have unlimited access to my advice and guidance so no question is left unanswered.
What you can expect from me:
- The first year features 6 or more in person meetings where we get clear on your financial values and goals, understand your financial picture, and explore possible alternatives to your financial future.
- A written Financial plan that lays out goals, strategies and action items.
- Investment management and advice
- Anytime acces (via email, phone, and meetings)
- An action calendar with reminders to keep you on track
What I expect from you:
- This process is collaborative, so I expect you to timely provide information and share your thoughts and contact me when life happens.
- I have a physical office but prefer working virtually. We can have meetings from the comfort of your home without the need to travel or get child care.